Bundgaard Petit black-properties
• THIN AND FLAT SOLE,
• MADE OF SOFT AND NATURAL LEATHER FOR AIR AND COMFORT,
• SUBSTRATE: LEATHER,
• INTERIOR: PLANT TANNED LEATHER (FOR VENTILATION),
• REMOVABLE LEATHER INSERT,
• HEDGE-BASED CLOSURE ENABLES QUICK REMOVAL AND FOOTWEAR,
• SOLE MADE OF 100% NATURAL RUBBER,
• WIDE FRONT
• Bundgard Petit are suitable for: narrow to normal broad foot, low to medium high instep.
• Bundgard Petit is not suitable for: wide feet and feet with high toes.
BUNDGAARD PETIT COLLECTION
The Petit bundgaard black shoe is perfect for children and is usually an outdoor alternative to one of the Bundgaard shoes for the first steps. The shoes are very soft and flexible, which is important as the child will often wear this shoe for a longer period of time. The soft and flexible rubber sole is ideal for the little ones who are still crawling, learning to walk or already walking independently. The Petit collection is also designed to provide extra protection for the little fingers when a child walks, plays and explores.
Bundgaard petit black shoes are made of soft, airy leather materials lined with vegetable tanned leather. Petit collection is part of the collection ” Bundgaard Zero Hell “.
LEATHER SHOE CARE
It is recommended that you impregnate the shoes before and during use, as this can prevent dirt, grease or water from penetrating the leather. Impregnate each shoe evenly two to three times from a distance of about 20 cm. Always choose your impregnation product carefully!
Leather is a natural material and each product is unique, so there can be minimal changes in color or texture.
Over time, leather can look dry, hard, inflexible and faded and needs a little care. First, wipe the shoe with a damp cloth and let it dry only then can you use leather care products. When the shoe is completely dry, you can re-impregnate it.