Tikki Harlequin Leather Shoes Dots 20-35:
- NEW 3mm flexible sole for an incredible floor feel,
- great flexibility in all directions,
- upper part: water repellent leather,
- Lining: natural leather without chrome,
- removable antibacterial leather insole 2mm thick,
- extremely light, weighs about 350g.
- they are made of light materials, but the shoes are resistant and durable,
- great flexibility in all directions offers the perfect barefoot feeling,
- available in sizes 20-30,
- the zipper closure allows for quick removal and shoeing, as well as excellent adjustment.
Tikki Harlequin leather shoes pink are suitable for:
-Suitable for: medium to wide feet, fit well on normal feet.
– They are not suitable : for narrow feet and high toe feet.
If you are not sure about the size of the shoes, please call us at 040-202-603 or contact us at email@example.com.
!! News! Tickets Harlequin leather shoes dots
They have been in the company for the last year Tikki focus on developing new soles that you will definitely like. The nappa leather from which the shoes are made is of top quality, with an added wax layer, for additional protection against any signs of use.
The new sole is made of tiny bubbles on the sole, which are arranged in the shape of 5 toes and intertwined to reconstruct Tikki logo. Bubbles have not only an aesthetic role, but also a functional one as they offer extra grip.
Maintenance of Tikki Harlequin leather shoes
Tikki shoes are made entirely of natural leather, so they need to be taken care of in the way that is usually considered for leather footwear with a few exceptions:
-It is not recommended to wash shoes in the washing machine due to excessively long washing cycles, which usually last longer than 1h, the leather is soaked in water for too long, which can result in shrinkage when drying and increase the risk of discoloration in contact with water.
-Leather shoes can be cleaned with a damp cloth and then dry naturally, away from a direct source of heat or sunlight. Proper drying can prevent damage to materials, drying and cracking.
-Do not use bleach, detergents, deuttered or solvent-based solutions to clean your shoes.
-After cleaning, impregnation is recommended as this can protect your shoes from water intrusion, restore flexibility and softness, and refresh the colour. Use only products intended for leather care and protection only.
-exposure to strong sun rays or incorrect care may result in a change in colour on the leather.
We are not responsible for any damage that may result from failure to comply with the above instructions or inappropriate use.