The online store www.enolla.eu by Trunk d.o.o. The company’s data is as follows:
Full name: Trunk d.o.o. / Enolla.eu
Address: Dunajska cesta 229, 1000 Ljubljana
Transaction account: SI56 0201 1001 9098 344
Registration number: 5699231000
Tax number: SI 51035391
Share capital: EUR 7,500.00
Enolla undertakes to provide the buyer with the following information before being bound by the contract or offer:
- information about Trunk d.o.o. (name and company’s location, registration number),
- contact information enabling the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- the essential characteristics of the items (including after-sales services and warranties) and the period of validity of this information,
- accessibility of items (any item on offer on the website should be accessible within an understandable time limit),
- the delivery conditions for the items (and the method, place and time of delivery),
- prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously determined and shall show whether they already contain taxes and transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of that information,
- the method of payment and delivery or order fulfilment, and the period of validity of that information,
- the time validity of the offer,
- the period within which the contract may be withdrawn and the conditions for withdrawal (description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43 of the ZVPot; in cases where the consumer does not have the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43(1) of the ZVPot, he is expressly informed thereof),
- explanation of the complaint procedure, including any details of the contact person or customer service.
Offer of articles
- An item labelled “New” is a newly added item in the Enolla quote. This label will be exposed for a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 2 months.
- An item labelled “Currently out of stock” is currently not available. That means he’s out of stock.
- An item labelled “Sold out” is no longer available. This means that the item will no longer be available.
- An item marked“Excellent price” allows the customer to purchase the item at a, particularly favourable price according to the online price.
- The item labelled “We recommend” is recommended by Enolla’s sales consultant, because of the characteristics of the item or/and the excellent price. The recommendation, intended for a wider range of persons, does not take into account the needs and characteristics of the individual buyer, so the purchasing decision must be made by each buyer and Enolla assumes no responsibility for it.
- An item labelled “Last Piece” is the last item on the stock of the Enolle warehouse, which allows the item to be shipped more quickly.
Purchase notification procedure
If the customer does not cancel the order, the order will be further processed. The order is then reviewed by the provider, which checks the availability of the ordered items and confirms or rejects the order for a reason. The seller may call the customer at his contact telephone number to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Upon confirmation of the order, the provider informs the buyer by e-mail of the estimated delivery time.
The seller shall prepare, dispatch the goods and inform the buyer by e-mail within the agreed time limit.
Return of items
Items return is possible within 14 days after delivery. The item must be packed in its original packaging, in unchanged quantity and intact. The item must not be washed or otherwise used. The cost of the restitution is covered by the client.
Misuse of purchase
After the order has been completed, the customer receives a notice on the given e-mail. In this case, the order is accepted in the queue. The buyer has the right to rescind the contract within the time limit before the dispatch of the goods (the order must be cancelled by e-mail to info@Enolla.eu).
It is mandatory to write down:
- Order number.
- The e-mail address from which you cancel the order must match the e-mail address used to confirm the purchase.
If the buyer does not cancel the order, the order will be further processed. The seller may call the customer at his contact telephone number to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
Upon confirmation of the order, the provider informs the buyer by e-mail of the estimated delivery time. The contract between the buyer and the provider for the purchase of the ordered items is at this stage concluded irrevocably. Prices are valid at the time of award of the contract and do not have a predetermined validity.
Enolla.eu allows for the following payment methods:
- cash at the pick-up time (Payment on delivery can be made exclusively with cash at the delivery). The transferee is always the payer. The full amount must be paid)
- by transfer to a bank account after quote/budget
When completing a universal payment order (UPN), please provide the following information:
Purpose of payment: Payment of order Number XXXXX (order number)
Name: Trunk d.o.o.
Street: Dunajska cesta 229,
Location: 1000 Ljubljana
Account number: IBAN SI56 0201 1001 9098 344 (NLB d.d.)
Reference: SI00 XXXXX-639401-77 (by order number)
- with payment or credit card (MasterCard®, Visa, BA Maestro, Diners club)
In individual orders, we reserve the right to request payment by transfer to the Trunk d.o.o. account after the offer/budget, where the price is still valid.
After the receiving of the payment, the order is first checked and processed.
Issue of bills
Enolla also sends a bill to the customer after delivering the ordered items to the customer in pdf format.
In the case of a personal pick-up in the store, the customer will receive a printed bill for the purchased items at the time of their pick-up or. to the customer’s e-mail address.
The buyer receives a bill for each individual order or dispatch within the order separately.
The bill shall show the price broken down and the notice of the right of withdrawal is given.
The buyer is obliged to verify the correctness of the information before placing the order. The later objections raised as to the correctness of the invoices issued are not taken into account.
Where only one price is displayed next to the item, it means that it is a regular price.
However, when the regular price is crossed out for an item, it means that customers of the Enolle online store have the advantage to buy the item at a discounted price.
All prices include VAT.
Prices are valid at the time of purchase and do not have a predetermined validity.
Prices shall apply in the case of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions.
Despite exceptional efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, the price information may be incorrect. In this case, or if the price of the item changes during order processing, Enolla will allow the customer to withdraw from the purchase.
Discounts, promotional codes, etc. generally do not add up.
In the Enolle store, items are available for purchase at a price equal to their price from the Enolle online store. All published prices in the store contain VAT.
Right of withdrawal of the consumer
The consumer (this applies exclusively to natural persons who acquire the item for purposes outside his gainful activity) has the right to notify the seller within 14 days of the item being taken over, without having to give a reason for his decision. The due date starts to count one day after the date of receipt of the items.
Withdrawal from the contract is communicated by the consumer to the seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
In the event of withdrawal, the consumer returns the item received or by mail to the company’s warehouse address: Enolla, Dunajska cesta 229,1000 Ljubljana or brings it personally to the seller’s store.
The return of the items received to the company within the withdrawal period shall be deemed to be a notice of withdrawal.
The consumer must return the item to the seller unharmed and in unchanged quantity, unless the item is destroyed, broken, lost or its quantity has been reduced without the consumer’s fault. The consumer of the items must not use the items unated until the withdrawal. The consumer may carry out a tour and test of the items to the extent strictly necessary to establish the facts. The consumer shall be liable for the reduction in the value of the goods if the reduction is the result of conduct which is not strictly necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The only cost charged to the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the cost of returning the items (which, in the case of shipping, is calculated according to the price list of the delivery service.
Withdrawal shall not be possible for goods:
In the event of withdrawal, where the bonus, discount code or promotional code has been made, these funds shall be taken into account as a discount and shall not be refunded to the user. Only the paid-in amount is returned to the user. The gift card is taken into account as a means of payment when the contract is withdrawal and returned to the user as a gift card and the amount paid is returned to the user.
In exceptional cases where the items are not returned in accordance with the ZVPot, we may offer the consumer the purchase of the item with appropriate compensation, which is determined by the minutes upon return. A reduced-value purchase shall be taken into account at the consumer’s confirmation by e-mail. The consumer benefits the ransom mentioned exclusively when ordering another item of equal or higher value.
The right to a refund in the event of warranty enforcement and errors of rem is more closely governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (informal consolidated version).
Complaints and refunds
If the purchased product did not meet your expectations, you can return it under the conditions set out below.
The consumer may exercise his rights in rem if he informs the seller of the error within two months of the date on which the error was detected. The consumer must describe the error accurately in the error notification and allow the seller to review the matter.
The seller is not responsible for any real defects in the goods that show up after two years since the matter was delivered. A fault on the property shall be deemed to have existed at the time of extradition if it occurs within six months of extradition.
The consumer who correctly informed the seller of the error shall have the right to require the seller to:
- corrects the defect in the goods or returns part of the amount paid in proportion to the
- defective goods with a new faulty or
- return the amount paid.
- the item does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or for the
- the item does not have the characteristics necessary for the end-use for which the customer purchases it, but which was known to or should have been known to the seller
- the item has no characteristics and merits that have been explicitly or
- the seller has delivered an item that does not match the model or model, unless the sample or model has been shown for notification only.
The customer must inform us of any error in the event of a fault, together with a detailed description of it within the statutory time limit, while at the same time allowing us to review the item.
The right to claim a fault in kind on an item is more precisely governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
Our contractual partners for the delivery of shipments in slovenia DPD and Pošta Slovenije, but Enolla reserves the right to choose another delivery service if this will enable it to fulfill the order more efficiently.
When registering on Enolla.eu data are collected on the basis of the personal consent of the individual under the Personal Data Protection Act. Trunk d.o.o. undertakes to store this data carefully and securely for the purpose of the unsue execution of orders or the personalised composition of the offer, statistical analysis and for the purpose of improving the functioning of the online store and services. The e-news also includes an exclusive offer that is intended only for registered subscribers.
Complaints and disputes
At Enolla, we do our best to fulfil our duty and establish an effective complaint handling system and respect the applicable consumer protection legislation. You can submit your complaint to an e-mail address or in writing to the address Enolle published on the website. The procedures for dealing with complaints shall be confidential. If Enolla does not comply with the buyer’s complaint, we shall inform him of the reasons for the rejection of the complaint and provide information on the possibility of further resolving the dispute in accordance with Paragraph 2. paragraph of this point of the Terms and Conditions.
In accordance with Article 32 of the 2013-16-16 Article 11 of the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (ZIsRPS) informs consumers that it does not currently recognise any IRPS provider as competent to resolve a consumer dispute.
In accordance with Article 4 of Regulation (EU) No 1093/2 paragraph of that Article, Enolla publishes a link to theRPS platform here.