Snugi slippers Little flowers 20-27
Snugi slippers Little flowers 20-29:
- extremely light, air and soft slippers,
- made of natural materials with certtifikati Oeko Tex standard 100,
- Exterior: Snugi slippers are made of colorful cotton fabric
- inside: slippers are lined with flexible cotton fabric with a characteristic soft surface, giving a sense of softness and comfort.
- inside the sole: it is made of a long-haired plush that gives a sense of softness and ensures complete airiness in all seasons.
- Sole: The outer side of the sole consists of a microsemiche on which an anti-slip silicone is carried, which prevents slipping and allows safe first steps.
Barefoot walking is known to be best for children. Snugi slippers are made of soft, comfortable, lightweight and airy materials, and are the best approximation of the bosnian walking.
Snugi slippers Little flowers 20-27 are handmade in Slovenia.
Children’s slippers are washable and comfortable, airy, soft and non-drident.
Slippers are made of friendly materials. All materials used are certified Oeko Tex standard 100, Class I (approved for direct contact with sensitive skin of infants and children).
Due to their composition, the legs in the slippers do not sweat and are suitable for all seasons. Slippers for children Snugi Slippers Forest 20-29 are perfect for all ages. They are suitable for both home and kindergarten.
The children’s slippers don’t take off, the baby’s very easy to put on unas help. Because they are very soft and the sole is very flexible and low, they do not obstruct the child from playing on the ground.
Why baby shoes Snugi?
Soft baby Snugi Little flowers 20-29 slippers are made of natural materials and are recommended by physiotherapists and pediatricians , as such slippers provide the foot with an appropriate balance response, a suitable sensory experience and good conditions for the development of dynamic stability in the ankles.
Children spend a lot of time in kindergarten, so slippers should allow for the best movement of the foot or ankle, which means lightweight, sleek and low slippers. They must be wide enough in the finger area to allow the fingers to expand.
They must also be airy to ensure good foot hygiene, and prevent the development of fungal infection – and it is all these properties the Snugi slippers have.
During intensive use, the soles wear out over time.
Patterns may vary from actual image to actual image, and the hue may vary slightly, due to different screen settings. Since the slippers are made by hand, minimal deviations are possible.
We would like to remind you that slippers are not intended for outdoor use and use on rough surfaces. This type of wear cannot be taken into account as a complaint.